You are invited to 30 Days of Mindful Living
Join Carley for a transformational journey to train the mind, open your heart, and bring your whole and best self to work and the world.
- Daily practices of the science and application of meditation for your whole life
- Over 6 hours of videos, meditations, and mindful audios you can keep for continued practice
- Inspirational content and articles
Awakening with Awareness
What does it really mean to awaken the mind—to be present, to be aware? Learn the foundations of concentration and presence.
Let Love Rule
Love is the whole story. Embodying it fully is both path and practice. Move from your head to leading with heart as you see the good in yourself and others.
We are born moving. Learn how movement, sound, and nature connects us to our deepest wisdom and bridges a powerful link to our inner and outer worlds.
Be the Light
True potential lives within the inner dimensions of the mind, heart, and body. Bring your strong inner game into action with an engaged community of support and accountability.
- 25% increase in resilience to stress
- 20% increase in emotional intelligence
- 23% improvement in concentration
- 18% increase in decision making
- 25% increase of improved mood
- 21% reduction in anxiety
- 25% increase in compassion toward self and others
Real Love from Real Participants
Meet Your Instructor
Carley Hauck is the founder of Living Well Awake specializing in corporate leadership consulting, executive coaching, and flourishing at work and in the world. Carley has had a meditation practice for 20 years and feels that self awareness is the first step towards conscious leadership at work and the world.
Carley is an adjunct instructor at Stanford University, Haas Business School and Spirit Rock Meditation Center.
Carley’s upcoming book SHINE on igniting your inner game and being a force for good at work and the world will be published March 2020 with Sounds True. Heck Ya! 🙂